QuickCharts are all new and provide a subset of the features available in SmartCharts.
What is New?
- 3 Simple Moving Averages
- 21 day, 50 day and 200 day moving averages you can toggle on and off.
- Color Coded Daily Candlestick Price Chart
- Candlestick charts are similar to the OHLC charts as they indicate the Open, High, Low and Closing prices for the dat. The BODY of the candle (the thick part) is between the day’s Open and Close. Red indicates the Close was lower than the Open, Green indicates the close was HIGHER than the open. The thin lines are called the WICKS and represent the trading High and Low for each day.
- Daily Trading Volume
- Bar chart of daily trading volume below Price Chart
- Customize Chart Timeframe
- Zoom and pan to get a closer look at price movement. Either use the slider bar below the Volume to shorten or lengthen the timeframe (zoom) or slide the blue portion of the bar back and forth to look back in history using the same timeframe (Pan). You can also use your mouse to pan the chart, just remember to look at the dates after you have played with the chart to make sure you are not making current investment decisions based on a chart you panned back in time!
One Click Add To Watchlist
- Click the + at the top of the chart, select a Stockwatch list and the stock is added right way!
- Jump to SmartChart
- If you are a Platinum subscriber (or above) you can jump directly to SmartChart to do more in depth chart analysis
- Second Opinion beneath the chart
- Get the current Second Opinion as well as Second Opinion Date and Price Opinion Formed.
- Print Chart
- Once you have what you want, click the Printer Icon on the top of the page to print your chart.
If you are having problems on the site, Live Chat site support is now available directly on every page during normal office hours. After hours you can leave a message that is added to the support queue. It is a quick and easy way to ask a question and get a fast...read more
New Home Page combines the old Home and Markets pages for a single place to get started.read more
The Second Opinion Report, the heart of MarketEdge, has been redesigned to so you get a more complete picture.read more
We spent a lot of time on Stockwatch and in a word, it is AWESOME!read more
New ETF Center and Industry Groups give you faster access to the categories you want.read more
Interactive filter results, Add List to Stockwatch, Export to spreadsheet and save your favorite filters.read more
Report Manager brings drag and drop report layouts to the New MarketEdgeread more
Chart Tools that are native to your browser means no downloads or complicated configurations.read more
Everything you need to manage your account and learn how to use MarketEdge in one place.read more
Take MarketEdge with you! The new design works on your Phone and Tablet too.read more